Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Assignment 5




This assignment requires a 2,000 word essay on the output of a piece of work (usually the body of work from the previous module). My Target Practice project is the obvious choice as I have been building up to putting on an exhibition from the start. My essay detailed all the preparation and planning for the exhibition and the final outcome.

The exhibition photos can be seen here:

Target Practice exhibition

With this essay written I feel that there just a few more pieces of work to complete and then I will be done. I skipped assignment three (the internship/case study) which is another essay. I hope to have this complete by the end of July so I can concentrate on assessment for November.

It feels quite strange to be nearing the end of the degree pathway after all these years. At the same time it will be good to move on and pursue other interests. I am looking at incorporating new elements into my photography and will probably begin with some painting or drawing. I have never fully explored drawing on, painting and cutting photographs so that may be a good place to start. I have always been interested in making pieces too so some kind of sculptural/installation activity may be on the cards in the near future.

Lots to think about and look forward to. I just need a last push now to clear up all the bits and pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment