Sunday, August 18, 2019

Target Practice Exhibition Videos

During the run of the exhibition I made a number of videos to explain my thinking behind a number of my images and to also add a bit of background information from my research. The vids were also a good way for viewers not attending the physical gallery space to see the exhibition and hear my thoughts on the subject matter. By making a permanent record they also help to extend the longevity of the project once the physical exhibition closed.

Vid 1:


Target Practice Exhibition Vid 1 from ammoniteM on Vimeo.



Vid 2:

Target Practice Exhibition Vid 2 from ammoniteM on Vimeo.




Vid 3:


Target Practice Exhibition Vid 3 from ammoniteM on Vimeo.




Vid 4:


Target Practice Exhibition Vid 4 from ammoniteM on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment