Friday, December 20, 2019

Final Post

I received my results for this SYP module last week and I am very happy. My mark was 80% which taken overall with my CS & BoW scores will mean I've been awarded a BA Hons First. I am over the moon! It has been such a long journey to get here but very rewarding too. I've taken some interesting twists and turns of discovery along the way and the OCA tutors and college have been so supportive.

As to what I do next I think I need some time away from social media and studying to gather my thoughts. I know that I'd like to spend the next year practising my drawing and painting skills - and maybe incorporate that into my photography in some way. I am also interested in taking part in collaborations and group shows. There are a couple of possible things in the pipeline. I will update my Instagram and personal website as and when.

So. This is my final post for my OCA photography degree and I wish everyone on the same pathway all the best for their continuing studies.



Regards,


Michael M Colvin



https://www.michaelmcolvin.com

https://www.instagram.com/michaelmcolvin/



No comments:

Post a Comment